Roof cladding systems can be a good option for projects where the existing roof would benefit from an added layer for some reason. This may be to: provide extra insulation, improve resistance to wind and rain, seal an asbestos roof or enhance the visual appeal of a building. Whatever the reasons, we can suggest, install and maintain a commercial building cladding that will give you the results you’re looking for. As established composite and metal roofing contractors, we bring more than 30 years of experience to every job we complete.
Composite Cladding and Panelling
A layer of metal or composite cladding brings a number of benefits. Although there are some variations in cost and longevity, depending on which material is used (in general, metal composite cladding costs more initially due to having liner panel, insulation and outer skin of metal all in one unit and single skin comprising of 0.7 plastisol coated steel Cladding provides the following benefits:
- Protects the underlying roof, increasing longevity
- Provides greater insulation, potentially reducing energy bills
- Can be shaped and coloured to provide an attractive addition to any building
- Straight-forward to install and virtually maintenance-free
- Malleable enough to be shaped into almost any design: from conventional roofing through to imaginative architectural creations, metal cladding is able to deliver!
Turnkey Roofing Options Available
In addition to providing repairs and partial replacements for existing roofs, we also offer turnkey solutions. These are complete answers to your roofing needs, completing every aspect of project planning, development and implementation in line with your requirements. Our team are all fully skilled and time-served in all aspects of the roofing trade: fully insured and with a commitment to high standards in the way that we work and the results we achieve, we are the provider of choice for a growing number of businesses who value high-grade workmanship, competitive pricing and an exceptional level of customer care.